- 40mm hexagonal aluminium outer leg framework with reinforced nylon pull pin joints. It has telescopic legs with 5 different height settings with a 3″ increment between each setting.
- Full roof truss with rectangular cross bars and bolt and nut system which allows easy replacement of bars. Comes complete with heavy duty wheeled carry bag. We can offer a full range of replacement parts should the worst happen.
- 550gsm Polyester PVC coated fabric on roof and sides – Fire Retardant to BS7837:1996 with fully taped seams to ensure a leak proof cover. Material samples are available on request. PVC coated material is much more waterproof than a PU coating.
- Covers consist of roof cover and four sides
- On the 1.5M x 1.5M the sides are made up of three plain sides and a zipper doorway option. There is no skirt on these sides.
- On the 3M x 3M you have 1 plain side, 1 zipper doorway and 2 windowed sides, which have a PVC skirt attached.
- On the 3M x 4.5M there is 1 plain 4.5M panel, 1 zipper doorway 4.5M panel and 2 off 3M windowed sides all with PVC ground skirt.
- On the 3M x 6M there is 2 plain sides, 2 zipper doorways and 2 windowed sides all with PVC ground skirt.
- The sides attach to the roof with a full line of velcro all the way around the roof pelmet, velcro tabs around the roof truss, velcro tabs around the legs and zips on the corners. Sides come in their own carry bag.
- Large triangular feet for pegging/bolting down and finger friendly pull pin locking system on the adjustable legs.
- Packs into a carry bag which measures approximately 5′ 4″ high.
- 1.5M x 1.5M (5′ x 5′)
- 3M x 3M (10′ x 10′)
- 3M x 4.5M (10′ x 15′)
- 3M x 6M (10′ x 20′)
Gallery of Inflatable Tents
If you don’t see a tent for your needs above, or in the gallery below, telephone Bob on 01460 64227 0r Email us